Creating an Event People Will Talk About
How to create a virtual event for your guests goes beyond coordinating brand colors and bold logos. Whether your event is in person or online, the main goal should be to make an impact in your attendees’ lives. In this episode, you’ll discover what it really takes to create an event that people will be talking about for months afterward.
In This Episode
Patrick and Carrie talk about the following:
- How to design a unique event that creates the best value for your audience
- Developing a mindset and process to unlock the “mind of the attendee” and prepare for audience perspective
- The different types of events: Workshops/Trainings, Conferences, Summits, etc.
- How to be aligned with an event outcome
- Identifying audience pain points to motivate and help make a problem go away
- Story, teach, tool structure
- In person vs. virtual events and what that means for audience engagement
- Defining who you are as an event producer
- Filming tips and tricks to keep in mind for post-production
- Common trends in virtual events
Find EventLab Studios Online
Grab a copy of our Free Guide: How to Choose a Virtual Event Broadcast Company