Sell out your Events without Spending a Fortune on Advertising
Differentiating your company from the competition is challenging for any organization. Patrick and Carrie discuss how to create a strong brand and sell out your events by bringing in the right audience.
In This Episode
Patrick and Carrie talk about the following:
- Getting the right people at your event by building the most desirable audience that fulfills your vision
- The power of marketing and gaining testimonials to double your registration at future events
- Access to the FREE Guide: How to Choose a Virtual Event Broadcast Company at eventlabstudios.com/virtual
- Creating and building a strong brand that stands out so that tickets sell themselves.
- The importance of establishing a personal brand and then moving into impact and conversion
- Emotional vs. logical buyers and direct response marketing
- Messaging tactics and how to make your marketing about your audience and not your event
- How to “desire” without “non-desire” messaging
- Email marketing and calls to action: How to not overwhelm your audience while still making an impact
Find EventLab Studios Online