Introduction to Creating Successful Events
Patrick and Carrie on how to create successful events and differentiate yourself in a virtual world.
In This Episode
Patrick and Carrie talk about the following:
- How top brands can convert in-person events to virtual ones by transitioning to a broadcast format.
- The “blessing in disguise” and how these new events allow for more guest interaction.
- Creating a magical and memorable experience for attendees through the element of surprise.
- The importance of paying attention to detail to understand end goals.
- The strategy behind defining your audience and aligning it with your brand (Who, How big, etc.)
- What event producers are doing wrong, and how you can keep an eye out for potential mistakes.
- The concept of small event, big audience and how you can scale your event by attracting a larger audience.
- Transformation in the world and how event planners can navigate this new space and execute an event of the future.
- How to not just focus on the obvious, but to make better decisions for your brand by going above and beyond and showing up for your audience.
Find EventLab Studios Online
Grab a copy of our Free Guide: How to Choose a Virtual Event Broadcast Company